Registered Behavior Technician - Albany, NY
|Posted:||May 15, 2017|
We are seeking a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician to join our Albany team. As an RBT in Albany, you can work a flexible schedule and make a real difference in a child's life! View this exciting job and come join our team!
Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services believes that early intervention and preschool/school-aged services make a difference. Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy services to children and students ages 0-21, aiding each child to reach their full potential through education, therapy, and family support services in over 30 different languages. Our RBTs provide direct individualized home-based/community Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children on the autism spectrum. The Registered Behavior Technician will follow the treatment plan developed by the supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst. This position will entail working directly with children providing instruction following the methodology of applied behavior analysis.
We are always seeking dedicated clinicians to join our growing team! Our jobs are rewarding and we truly believe that each clinician makes a difference. Please view our current job opportunities and apply here!
Positions available around Albany, NY
- Attend ABA training sessions prior to starting on a case.
- Provide direct ABA instruction according to the educational plan outlined by the BCBA.
- Collect daily data.
- Participate in collaborative team meetings.
- Organize and update the child’s educational program book weekly.
- Debrief family members at the end of each session.
- Offer suggestions of incorporating individualized goals into family’s daily routine.
- Provide parents and teachers with resources.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with State & Federal regulations).
- Attend workshops and conferences (10 hours yearly)
- Aid in play or social skill group implementation.
- Be physically able to perform duties of the position and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional attitude, demeanor, & clothing.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- AT least 6 months of supervised experience working with children ages 2-21
- Experience implementing home based and community ABA programs preferred.
- Must be an RBT through the BACB (if not - but you are interested in the role, please apply to our Behavior Therapist Trainee position)
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate program in psychology, healthcare, human services, education or other related fields.
Click Below To Apply
- Back to the main careers page