|Posted:||September 23, 2015|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area, Long Island / NYC / Hudson Valley, New York (NY) region, and the state of New Jersey (NJ). We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings. We have part-time as well as full-time positions available.
Positions available in Central and Northern New Jersey
- Provide direct/indirect supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases.
- Complete paperwork and performance evaluations during / after observations.
- Design curriculum plans, review, and update on a regular basis.
- Design behavior intervention plans.
- Clinically review reports and session notes on a regular basis.
- Analyze data and implement data-driven program changes
- Write reports summarizing data and progress for each client supervised.
- Regular communication with parents, behavioral therapists, and the Achieve Beyond office is required.
- Participate in bi-weekly collaborative team meetings for supervised cases.
- Conduct assessments for children diagnosed on the autism spectrum ages 2-21 years of age using the ABLLS-R.
- Per cases assigned, twice yearly clinical write-ups are required for continued approval of ABA services.
- Coordinate with Program Manager / Director of Clinical Services to maintain quality of cases.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with State & Federal regulations).
- Offer suggestions of incorporating individualized goals into family’s daily routine.
- Provide parents and teachers with resources.
- Ensure program quality assurance (services, programs, schedule, staff, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Master’s Degree in (Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Educational/Health/Human Services, Psychology).
- BCBA REQUIRED
- Minimum of one year of ABA client/teacher field supervision.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
- Organize and update the child’s educational program book weekly.
Click Below To Apply