Registered Behavior Technician - NJ
|Posted:||May 15, 2017|
We are seeking a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician to join our New Jersey team. As an RBT in NJ, you can work a flexible schedule that meets your needs. View this exciting job and come join our team!
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy services to children and students ages 0-21, aiding each child to reach their full potential through education, therapy, and family support services in over 30 different languages. We offer initial screenings, parent or school consultations and comprehensive evaluations. Our professional and licensed staff is committed to serving special needs children with physical and developmental disabilities/delays. Services are provided in home, clinic, or community environments.
We are always seeking dedicated clinicians to join our growing team! Our jobs are rewarding and we truly believe that each clinician makes a difference. Please view our current job opportunities and apply here!
Positions available throughout New Jersey
We are a leading national Healthcare agency focused on serving children and families with special needs and developmental delays. We are currently seeking Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) for central New Jersey to provide direct individualized home-based/community Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children on the autism spectrum. The Registered Behavior Technician will follow the treatment plan developed by the supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst. This position will entail working directly with children providing instruction following the methodology of applied behavior analysis.
- Attend ABA training sessions prior to starting on a case.
- Provide direct ABA instruction according to the educational plan outlined by the BCBA.
- Collect daily data.
- Participate in collaborative team meetings.
- Organize and update the child’s educational program book weekly.
- Debrief family members at the end of each session.
- Offer suggestions of incorporating individualized goals into family’s daily routine.
- Provide parents and teachers with resources.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with State & Federal regulations).
- Attend workshops and conferences (10 hours yearly)
- Aid in play or social skill group implementation.
- Be physically able to perform duties of the position and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional attitude, demeanor, & clothing.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Must be an RBT (if not - but you are interested in the role, please apply to our Behavior Therapist Trainee position)
Click Below To Apply
- Back to the main careers page