Clinical Psychologist - Hudson Valley
|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||Hudson Valley, New York|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the entire New York (NY) metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area and. We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties.
- Administer Psychological Evaluations in home and/or school based settings
- Gather necessary information to conduct social histories
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports and social histories and submit them in a timely manner
- Write Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) goal and/or Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) goal
- Determine need for additional assessment per observation and child need
- Evaluations take place in school, community and/or home based settings
- Evaluations are conducted in the primary language of the child
- NYS Licensed Clinical Psychologist OR Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Fluency in a language other than English for certain children based on language
- Superior time management skills with ability to complete evaluations and written reports within very tight time frames
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with families from a wide-range of socio economic background
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply
- Back to the main careers page