School Psychologist - NYC
|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the New York metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California area, the Virginia/Maryland/DC area and the greater Dallas, Texas area. We offer coordination in initial evaluations as well as follow-up sessions and we provide services in the predominant language of the patient in both home and community settings.
School Psychologist needed for CPSE Evaluations; must be fluent in one of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish; bilingual extension a must.
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
- Administer Evaluations and/or Social Histories for children within the Preschool program throughout NYC
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports and submit them in a timely manner
- Write up all Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) goal pages for CPSE evaluations
- Consult with other professional disciplines, parents and school personnel regarding all evaluations for child and to obtain any pertinent information necessary
- Determine need for additional assessments per observation and child’s needs
- Evaluations take place in school, community and/or home based settings
- Evaluations are conducted in the primary language of the child
- Must be fluent in one of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish; bilingual extension a must.
- NYS Certified School Psychologist with a bilingual extension in either Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish
- Superior time management skills with ability to complete evaluations and written reports within very tight time frames
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with families from a wide-range of socio-economic backgrounds>
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply