Licensed Clinical Social Worker - NYC
|Posted:||May 15, 2017|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
We are seeking a dedicated Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our New York City team. As an LCSW in NYC, you can work in your borough of choice as we have positions available in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island. View this exciting job and come join our team!
Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services believes that early intervention and preschool/school-aged services make a difference. Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy services to children and students ages 0-21, aiding each child to reach their full potential through education, therapy, and family support services in over 30 different languages. Achieve Beyond provides services throughout New York including all the 5 boroughs of New York City, Long Island, and the Hudson Valley Region. We also provide services throughout the United States in many other locations such as CA, VA, NJ, and TX. We offer initial screenings, parent or school consultations and comprehensive evaluations. Our professional and licensed staff is committed to serving special needs children with physical and developmental disabilities/delays. Services are provided in home, clinic, or community environments.
We are always seeking dedicated clinicians to join our growing team! Our jobs are rewarding and we truly believe that each clinician makes a difference. Please view our current job opportunities and apply here!
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
- Administer Psychological Evaluations in home and/or school based settings
- Gather necessary information to conduct social histories
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports and social histories and submit them in a timely manner
- Write Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) goal and/or Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) goals
- Determine need for additional assessment per observation and child need
- Evaluations take place in school, community and/or home based settings
- Evaluations are conducted in the primary language of the child
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Experience evaluating children birth - five years old
- Familiar with using evaluation tools such as ADOS, CARS, WPPSE, WISC
- Fluency in a language other than English a plus
- Superior time management skills with ability to complete evaluations and written reports within very tight time frames.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with families from a wide-range of socio economic background
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process
Click Below To Apply