Speech Language Pathologist - NYC
|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the New York metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California area, the Virginia/Maryland/DC area and the greater Dallas, Texas area. We offer coordination in initial evaluations as well as follow-up sessions and we provide services in the predominant language of the patient in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
- Provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and intervention and follow- up services for children with developmental delays and/or disabilities.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over.
- Work is performed in such diverse settings as client homes, family day care homes, daycare centers, or other community settings.
- Maintain an accurate record of services provided; submit evaluations and progress reports in a timely manner.
- NYS Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
- Clinical Fellowship Year positions available as well!
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply