Physical Therapist - NYC
|Posted:||May 1, 2017|
|Location:||New York City
(Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
We are seeking a dedicated Physical Therapist to join our New York City team. As a PT in NYC, you can work in your borough of choice as we have positions available in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island. Come join our team!
Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services believes that early intervention and preschool/school-aged services make a difference. Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy services to children and students ages 0-21, aiding each child to reach their full potential through education, therapy, and family support services in over 30 different languages. Achieve Beyond provides services throughout New York including all the 5 boroughs of New York City, Long Island, and the Hudson Valley Region. We also provide services throughout the United States in many other locations such as CA, VA, NJ, and TX. We offer initial screenings, parent or school consultations and comprehensive evaluations. Our professional and licensed staff is committed to serving special needs children with physical and developmental disabilities/delays. Services are provided in home, clinic, or community environments.
We are always seeking dedicated clinicians to join our growing team! Our jobs are rewarding and we truly believe that each clinician makes a difference. Please view our current job opportunities and apply here!
Positions available throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, & the Bronx)
- Provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow- up services for children with developmental delays and/or disabilities.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over.
- Maintain an accurate record of services provided and submit evaluation reports and progress reports in a timely manner.
- Work is performed in such diverse settings as client homes, family day care homes, day care centers, or other community settings.
- NYS Licensed Physical Therapist
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
- New Grads Welcome!
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply