|Posted:||September 16, 2015|
|Location:||California - Los Angeles County|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area, Long Island / NYC / Hudson Valley, New York (NY) region, and the state of New Jersey (NJ). We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings. We have part-time as well as full-time positions available.
Positions available throughout California - Los Angeles County
- Work involves developmental screening/assessment, speech therapy services and consultation with family members and other professionals working with the family.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over at community settings.
- Work is performed in such diverse settings as clinic, client homes, family day care homes, day care centers, or other community settings.
- Follow Individualized Service Plan, plan ongoing treatment, and interprets goals and treatment plan to parents and makes recommendations for further developmental assessments as needed.
- Participate in monthly agency staff meeting.
- Prepares progress reports at six month intervals and annual reviews.
- Maintains client records and submit them to agency within established deadlines.
- Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor within scope of work.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- 1-2 years of experience working with children birth – 5 is preferred but open to train new graduates. Must be able to work with some degree of independence within established policies, procedures, and professional guidelines.
- Must possess California state license to practice Speech Therapy.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply