|Posted:||August 17, 2016|
|Location:||Fairfax / Woodbridge Virginia|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area, Long Island / NYC / Hudson Valley, New York (NY) region, and the state of New Jersey (NJ). We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings. We have part-time as well as full-time positions available.
Positions available throughout Virginia - Fairfax, Woodbridge, Metro DC region
- The individual in this position is responsible for the implementation of occupational therapy services under the direction of a Licensed Occupational Therapist to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Provides goal directed and activity oriented treatment to promote optimum independence in self-care, functional mobility and daily life tasks.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Provides adaptive methods and equipment as appropriate to enhance performance.
- Administer treatment focusing on activities of daily living, cognition, social skills, sensory motor, fine motor development, and problem solving.
- Determine appropriateness of patient’s response to treatment and consult with licensed occupational therapist concerning modifications to plan of care.
- Identifies patient/family needs for other services and refers accordingly.
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy assistant program and hold a current license to practice occupational therapy assistant in the state of Virginia
- 1-2 years of experience working in pediatrics is preferred but open to train new graduates. Must be able to work with some degree of independence within established policies, procedures, and professional guidelines.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply