Occupational Therapist - VA
|Posted:||May 1, 2017|
|Location:||Fairfax / Woodbridge Virginia|
We are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our Fairfax, Virginia team. As an OT in VA, you can work alongside our talented clinicians and with our children and families to make a lasting difference. Come join our team!
Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services believes that early intervention and preschool/school-aged services make a difference. Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy services to children and students ages 0-21, aiding each child to reach their full potential through education, therapy, and family support services in over 30 different languages. Achieve Beyond provides services throughout New York including all the 5 boroughs of New York City, Long Island, and the Hudson Valley Region. We also provide services throughout the United States in many other locations such as CA, VA, NJ, and TX. We offer initial screenings, parent or school consultations and comprehensive evaluations. Our professional and licensed staff is committed to serving special needs children with physical and developmental disabilities/delays. Services are provided in home, clinic, or community environments.
We are always seeking dedicated clinicians to join our growing team! Our jobs are rewarding and we truly believe that each clinician makes a difference. Please view our current job opportunities and apply here!
Positions available throughout Virginia - Fairfax, Woodbridge, Metro DC region
- Work involves developmental screening/assessment, occupational therapy services and consultation with family members and other professionals working with the family.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over at community settings.
- Work is performed in such diverse settings as clinic, client homes, family day care homes, daycare centers, or other community settings.
- Follow Individualized Service Plan, plan ongoing treatment, and interprets goals and treatment plan to parents and makes recommendations for further developmental assessments as needed.
- Prepares progress reports at six month intervals and annual reviews.
- Maintains client records and submit them to agency within established deadlines.
- Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor within scope of work.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- 1-2 years of experience working in pediatrics is preferred but open to train new graduates. Must be able to work with some degree of independence within established policies, procedures, and professional guidelines.
- Must possess Virginia state license to practice Occupational Therapy.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply