|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||Hudson Valley, New York|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the entire New York (NY) metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area and. We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties.
Achieve Beyond is dedicated to providing quality evaluations, therapeutic and educational services to children ages 0 to 5 years old. We use a family-centered and multilingual approach to ensure parents that their child’s developmental needs are met in a nurturing and supportive environment.
- NYS Certified Special Educator: Students with Disabilities B-2 OR Permanent certification.
- Superior time management skills with ability to complete evaluations and written reports within very tight time frames.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with families from a wide-range of socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent Spanish.
- Evaluations take place in home settings.
- Experience administering the DAYC and HELP.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply