Special Educator (Bilingual Spanish) - Hudson Valley
|Posted:||May 1, 2017|
|Location:||Hudson Valley, New York|
We are seeking a dedicated Special Educator to join our Hudson Valley team. As a Special Education provider in HV, you can work in your county of choice as we have positions available in Westchester County, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties. In this role as a Special Education teacher, you will have the opportunity to apply the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA, with children on the spectrum. Training provided! View this exciting job and come join our team!
We are always seeking dedicated clinicians to join our growing team! Our jobs are rewarding and we truly believe that each clinician makes a difference. Please view our current job opportunities and apply here! Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services believes that early intervention and preschool/school-aged services make a difference. Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy services to children and students ages 0-21, aiding each child to reach their full potential through education, therapy, and family support services in over 30 different languages. Achieve Beyond provides services throughout New York including all the 5 boroughs of New York City, Long Island, and the Hudson Valley Region. We also provide services throughout the United States in many other locations such as CA, VA, NJ, and TX. We offer initial screenings, parent or school consultations and comprehensive evaluations. Our professional and licensed staff is committed to serving special needs children with physical and developmental disabilities/delays. Services are provided in home, clinic, or community environments.
We are always seeking dedicated clinicians to join our growing team! Our jobs are rewarding and we truly believe that each clinician makes a difference. Please view our current job opportunities and apply here!
Positions available throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties.
Achieve Beyond is dedicated to providing quality evaluations, therapeutic and educational services to children ages 0 to 5 years old. We use a family-centered and multilingual approach to ensure parents that their child’s developmental needs are met in a nurturing and supportive environment.
- NYS Certified Special Educator: Students with Disabilities B-2 OR Permanent certification.
- Superior time management skills with ability to complete evaluations and written reports within very tight time frames.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with families from a wide-range of socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent Spanish.
- Evaluations take place in home settings.
- Experience administering the DAYC and HELP.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply
- Back to the main careers page