|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||Hudson Valley, New York|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the entire New York (NY) metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area and. We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties.
As a Special Educator in our EI and/or CPSE program, you will provide either home, school, or community based services. You will collaborate with the family and a multi- disciplinary team to develop goals and outcomes; you will educate school staff, family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over at home and/or at school. You will also implement various techniques to promote learning based on each child’s IFSP (for early intervention age children) or IEP (for preschool age children) and collect data on behavior management interventions. Training is provided to all Special Education ABA providers.
- Students with Disabilities Birth – 2 Initial or Professional certification OR Permanent Special Education certificate OR Permanent TSHH certificate OR TSLD Initial or Professional certification.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus; Bilingual extension necessary for provision of services in our preschool program.
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings.
- Experience working with children under age 5.
- Experience providing ABA services a plus.
- Must be open to supervision as a way to grow professionally.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply