|Posted:||August 1, 2016|
|Location:||Long Island, New York
(Nassau & Suffolk County)
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the entire New York (NY) metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area and. We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout the Long Island, New York.
*Looking for candidates to provide home-based services in the eastern Long Island region.
- Under the direction of a Licensed Occupational Therapist, the individual in this position is responsible for screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow- up services for children with developmental delays and/or disabilities
- Provides adaptive methods and equipment as appropriate to enhance performance
- Determine appropriateness of patient’s response to treatment and consult with licensed occupational therapist concerning modifications to plan of care
- Identifies patient/family needs for other services and refers accordingly
- Maintain an accurate record of services provided and submit evaluations and progress reports in a timely manner
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy assistant program and hold a current license to practice as an occupational therapy assistant in the State of New York
Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: New grads Welcome! 1-2 years of experience working with children birth – 5 a plus.
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
“Achieve Beyond makes the best efforts to solicit active participation by Certified Minority or Women owned Business Enterprises (Certified M/WBEs) for the purpose of granting subcontracts. We are always interested in receiving resumes from Certified M/WBEs.”
Click Below To Apply