|Posted:||Sept 1, 2015|
|Location:||Hudson Valley, New York|
Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students and families throughout the United States including the entire New York (NY) metropolitan area, the greater Los Angeles, California (CA) area, Virginia (VA) / Maryland (MD) / DC area, the greater Dallas, Texas (TX) area and. We offer coordination in initial evaluations, as well as follow-up sessions and provide services in the predominant language of the patients in both home and community settings.
Positions available throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties.
- Work involves developmental screening/assessment, occupational therapy services and consultation with family members and other professionals working with the family.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over at community settings.
- Work is performed in such diverse settings as client homes, family day care homes, daycare centers, or other community settings.
- Follow Individualized Service Plan, plan ongoing treatment, and interprets goals and treatment plan to parents and makes recommendations for further developmental assessments as needed.
- Prepares progress reports at six month intervals and annual reviews.
- Maintains client records and submit them to agency within established deadlines.
- EDUCATION: Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- NYS Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
- New Grads Welcome!
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Click Below To Apply